Setting Aims, Building Research and Identifying planning
• All of you will be able to research for your final
• Most of you will be able to identify the key
stages involved in making your final project.
• Some of you will be able to set aims for your
project in a self-assessment.
• SMART means:
• the exact thing you want to do
• how much do you need to do
• will you be able to succeed at doing it
• is your target correct and relevant
• how long will it take you to achieve it
Can you remember what SMART stands for?
key stages of your project
Planning and preparing
Creating, Making and putting it together.
Editing, Altering and Refining
What does the word Technique mean?
• A technique is a method or practice and a way of doing things.
What you need to do today:
Use the worksheet on Moodle called
1. Copy and paste research into your research portfolio
2. Read and find information about the following
related to your media area:
• Pre-production Techniques
• Production Techniques
• Post-production Techniques
3. Set a SMART target for your project