Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Auto Forex Trade with Meta Trader 4

10,354 views

Published on

MetaTrader 4 is an online trading platform designed for financial institutions dealing with Forex. I presented a brief preview of the extension system we're building for Auto Trading and the technologies involved.

Published in: Economy & Finance, Business
  • Not only will you never be ripped of again, but you will find a sensational and 100% risk-free way to make $5795 every single day. GET THIS NOW http://po.st/f7GC66
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • If you're looking for a quick way to make some quick cash then look no further... This will change your life. I have been using this Google TRADER SYSTEM, It’s really a very good robot. I’m so happy to say that Google Trader gives me a much better profit than other Apps or bot across my desire. The most amazing thing is I made $1240 in my 1st day by Google Trader. Get Google Trader here with FREE TRIAL AND BONUS: http://po.st/googletrade
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • I understand, there are lots of ways for make money online, but NONE and I mean NONE so far is as close to Google Trader system - One of my mentor recommend this. To give it a try, I trade with $15, $30 & $50. Within 7 hours, I earned $871.04. Its a perfect binary software for newbie traders. Google Trader system is really a guaranteed quick money making machine of binary options trade. For more details watch this video- http://po.st/googletrade
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • See Andy Lank System . I am using this product since 3 weeks and i am getting good profit.
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • @JayTay

    As you are new and need to have study on Forex trading, you can visit MT4 APPS STORE at http://www.mt4appstore.com/. Hope you will get basic idea.
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here

Auto Forex Trade with Meta Trader 4

  1. 1. Auto Trade Forex with MetaTrader 4 BarCamp Pune 4 Hussain Fakhruddin hussulinux@gmail.com
  2. 2. What's Forex and MetaTrader • Forex - Like stock exchange but buy and sell currency instead of stocks • Meta Trader: A platform to trade Forex
  3. 3. Meta Trader MetaTrader 4 is an online trading platform designed for financial institutions dealing with Forex, CFD(Contract for difference), and Futures markets. The platform includes all necessary components for brokerage services via Internet including the back office and dealing desk. Currently, over 100 brokerage companies and banks worldwide have chosen our solution to meet their high standards of business performance.
  4. 4. MT4: Platform
  5. 5. Some MT4 Features • Execution technologies: Instant Execution, Request Execution, Market Execution • Realtime data export via DDE protocol; • Live Charts and Graphs • Indicators
  6. 6. So What's SO special about it • We can automate our trading strategy. • A built in programming language called MQL • Can Add extensions to MT4 • Open, Close, modify trades without human intervention • Nearly 99%STP: Straight Through Process We'll add the rest 1%
  7. 7. Quick Demo
  8. 8. Introducing Traderopolis • Aiming 100% Straight Through Process • Allows user to trade with minimal expertize on Forex • Something which we're building
  9. 9. Some terms Active Trader: A good trader who knows the market well. One who makes profit Passive Trader: A normal user who knows nothing about Forex System: A trade channel which Passive will subscribe to
  10. 10. Workflow Engine • Active creates a System(or channel) • His trade logic or strategy gets stored in the System • Passive subscribes to the System. • Passive does live trading based on Active's strategy • All this in REAL TIME with 100% STP
  11. 11. Prototype Demo
  12. 12. Advantages • Anyone -one without forex knowledge can also trade by subscribing to a system(channel) which makes profit • WIN-WIN situation for both Active and Passive as both make money! • Active trader may clone his own Trade
  13. 13. Limitations • Active and Passive should be under same broker. • Markets will fluctuate too much • Government Laws on Auto trade. Some governments don't allow it.
  14. 14. Questions
  15. 15. Thanks! Don't forget to visit: www.BUSINESSBUZZ.in My Special Thanks to Johan Tagor

×