Mobile: (+92) 331-3536326
Possess high Technical and Management Skills in the field of Information Technology.
Ability to adopt any environment with very short learning curve, capable of Analyzing,
Designing, implementation and testing of medium and large scale Projects. Versatile
team player with excellent communication skills (with fluency in English Urdu) and can
work in a group as well as individually in a challenging Environment.
Summary of Professional Experience:
Around 3 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with focus on
Software Engineering, web development and Resource management.
Around two years of experience in the field of Information Technology moreover is that I have
read following courses at Post Graduate level
♦ Software Project Management
♦ Software Quality Engineering
♦ Software Requirement Engineering
♦ Software Testing
♦ Software Design and Architecture
♦ Software Process Engineering.
From April 2008 to January
Aspire Solutions, Islamabad, Pakistan as a Software Engineer
• Development & maintenance of web applications
• Custom application, or new module, specifications
• Analyzing and designing enterprise level web applications.
• Accurately outlining work task breakdowns for programming side of new projects
Accurately and regularly completing timesheets
• Working with team to educate project managers about programming solutions
• Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven web
• Advanced usage of the PHP programming language, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and
• Research on new Web protocols and APIs.
• MYSQL database development
• Some projects as follows
1. http://www.mosaic.uk.net/ (CMS using php MySQL)
Short description: This was a dynamic Content Management System of UK
based company. We have provided admin panel for creating, editing and
deleting new pages. Admin can upload images and flash objects. All source
code of the pages stored and retrieved in its database.
2. www.freeweightloss-book.com and www.healthygrocerystourtour.com
Short description: This was an E-commerce website. Online shopping,
newsletter, subscriptions and e-bay was included in this website.
Gap Analysis for CMM level:
True Meridain, Islamabad
Gap Analysis for CMM Level:
This was a study period project for finding the CMM level of organization “True Meridian”. This
activity I have done following things.
1. Choosing CMM Level according to best knowledge
2. Brief analysis of Company
3. Made a questionnaire for interviewing the Quality Assurance team
4. Conducted an interview
5. The results showed that the organization “True Meridian” was on CMM level 2.
6. Gave instructions to company for achieving next level of CMM.
• “An Interrogative Review of Requirement Engineering Frameworks”, status: Accepted in
USA Florida WMSCI Conference 2009.
• Gap Analysis for CMM level of True Meridian, Islamabad, Pakistan
• Webinar Attended “Love and Marriage” Why CMMI® and Agile Need Each Other By
Hillel's, SEI Visiting Scientist
• Webinar Attended “Agile testing some myths exposed” By George Wilson, Operation
Director, Original Software
Operating Systems and Software
MS-WINDOWS VISTA, 2000, XP, NT4, ME, 98, 95, 2000/2003 Advance server MS-DOS, Apple
Mac 10, Redhat LINUX 6.1, 6.2, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3,8, 9, Fedora
Degree / Certification Institution %age
International Islamic University,
♦ M.S (Software Engineering) 72%
♦ BS Hon’s (Computer Science) University of Agriculture Rawalpindi 63%
Special Diploma of English
♦ PIOUS, Wah Cantt 80.30%
♦ Corvit Systems, Islamabad, Pakistan 90.40%
1) DR. NAVEED IKRAM
Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan
2) Mr. Nadeem Majeed
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila, Pakistan
Cell No: +92-321-8489419