Pineapple Kesari Recipe
Each spoonful of pineapple kesari delights and surprises you with tiny, bite sized pineapples. Sweeten
up your supper by this delicious pineapple kesari.
1. 1/2 cup rava
2. 1/3 cup chopped pineapples
3. 3/4 cup sugar
4. 1 1/2 cup water
5. 1/2 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
6. 2 tsp raisins
7. 2 tbsp ghee
8. 2 tsp ghee
1. Heat the one teaspoon of ghee.
2. Add the cahew nuts to ghee and fry until slightly browned.
3. Add raisins and cook for half a minute.
4. Remove the mixture from the stove and set aside.
5. Boil the water in a pot. Once it reaches boiling point, add the pineapples. Cook for
6. Heat one teaspoon of ghee and roast the rava in it.
7. After a minute add the boiling pineapple and water mixture.
8. Stir constantly until the lumps in mixture have dissolved.
9. After the lumps are gone add the sugar and stir.
10. Add two tablespoons of ghee to the mixture and keep stirring until the mixture begins
11. After it thickens, add the raisins and roasted cashew nuts, stir and then remove from
1. Serve warm or hot!
For More information Visit Here