Be the first to like this
With today's challenging economics and dynamic market, more so than ever learning must be viewed as critical to the business. The learning organization at Farmers Group Inc. has grown from an environment of fragmented and undervalued learning units to an organizational strategic advantage and global learning leader in just a few years. Annette Thompson, chief learning officer at Farmers, will share the foundational elements in this journey and will discuss how we as learning leaders should be thinking about the future in these critical areas:
• Vision and strategy alignment to organizational objectives.
• Capability readiness for a changing workforce.
• Design strategies and accountability that drive results.
• Technology that enables and supports tomorrow's learner.
• Operational models that optimize efficiency.
• Marketing to grow your shelf space.
• Benchmarking to state of the art.
Annette Thompson, SVP and Chief Learning Officer, Farmers Insurance