Business Model Journey Map-checklist_english version
Business Model Game checklist
본 저작물은 로아컨설팅의 지적재산권입니다.
본 저작물은 CCL(Creative Common License) 조항에 따라 '저작자 표시-비영리-변경금지의 조건'으로 이용 가능합니다.
1 8 Unmet Needs
9 Value Proposition
11 Job To Be Done
12 Buzz Maker
15 Key Process
16 Revenue Stream
17 Key Resource
18 Cost Structure
-What is the product/service idea that needs to be commercialized?
(present in one sentence)
- What is the minimum human resource needed to commercialize this product/service?
- What role does each team member play?
- Do these different roles complement each other? Are the role selections optimal for making
the product/service marketable?
-What is the first target market segment?
-Who are the first target customers that we must acquire at launching and what are
- What is the projected market size of this target market segment?
- Is this projected market size sizeable enough to attract external Strategic/Financial Investors?
- If not, how should we should change our market positioning? (Do we need to pivot to an
entirely new product/service?)
- Is there a similar product/service delivered in an identical manner to our target market
segment at the moment?
- Does this product/service currently have the dominant market share?
- If a similar product/service does not exist in the current market, is their an alternative
product/service which could substitute for the needs targeted by our product/service?
- Does this alternative product/service currently have the dominant market share?
- Considering the points made in the Replacement section, what unique traits differentiate your
product/service from the existing one? Is it a Settler,a Tweaker, or a Pioneer?
- Considering the points made in the Direction section, what strategy is going to differentiate our
product/service from our competitors?
1) Demographic Factors
- How can we describe our target customers with demographically?
2) Psychographic Factors
- How can we describe our target customers psychographically?
(List customer's non-demographic traits like personality, values, attitudes, opinions,
- What are the inconveniences, pain points, and problems in ourtarget customer's
experience with the existing alternative product/service? What are the customer’s
vague needs and yearnings?
- Why will the target customers use our product/service? Is there a clear need or
reason for them to do so? What is that reason?
- What can our product/service offer to eliminate the customer's discomfort, pain,
- Can these solutions only be offered by our product/service alone?
-What are the top-priority tasks at the current stage in order to realize the product/service’s
offering? (technology attainment, business partnership, distribution network set-up, HR..)
- Is there a stimulus factor for the product/service to be spread among target customers
by word of mouth? Does our product/service or our team have a unique or interesting
characteristic which helps it attract media coverage?
- Are their sufficient mechanisms in place to attain out initial target customer base?
(What affordable and efficient marketing strategies are there that our team could carry
out before commercialization of the product/service?)
- Considering the points made in the Key Process section below, Who are the persons,
institutions, and organizations that could have a direct or indirect influence on the
success of our product/service in the market?
- To help our product/service establish itself in the market, which stakeholders should
we foster give
- What kind of data, information, and transactions are transferred between these
- What are the key input resources needed to successfully commercialize and
disseminate our product? (consider all three types of resources: human, market,
- What is the level of cost involved in supplying the key inputresources?