Social media marketing can put your business ahead of the competition is a fact but it's no easy task. Engaging content, content creation, writing, blogs and consistency. It's well worth hiring an expert.
Telltale signs it’s time to hire a social media marketing expert
1. Hugh Benjamin | Marketing Consultant
Telltale Signs it’s Time to
Hire a Social Media
2. Your social media plan is supposed to
generate great results –
user engagement, website traffic and
3. Getting to this point is a struggle for many
brands for various reasons.
For one, attempting to run a full-time
business while operating a full-time social
media plan is a disaster waiting to happen.
4. If you feel like you’re Superman (or
Superwoman) and that you can handle your
social media all on your own, then you’re in
for a spin.
5. Here are some of the warning signs that it’s
time to pass along the social media torch to
6. You run out of content ideas:
Consistently publishing new content is
essential for keeping users engaged.
7. Users aren’t engaging with your posts:
You have to be savvy at igniting
conversations. This also means you need to
be in the convos to enhance engagement on
8. Website traffic from your profiles is scarce:
Your content isn’t the only way to drive
traffic to your site.
A solid ad campaign can do wonders for your
brand, but only when done right.
9. If you notice any of these telltale signs,
stop stalling and get a social media expert on
your team today!