Steps to Disable Strong Signal
Details about Strong Signall
• Strong Signal is a browser plugin which is
used for marketing. It will not regarded to
be an adware if it is not utilized by ill-
disposed people who to earn money via
displaying commercial ads and generating
forcible redirection. By making use of this
potential unwanted program, its
developers can get pay-per-click revenue
after users click on those pop ups.
The Potentially Unwanted Program
• It has the following characteristics:
• It is a stubborn rogue antivirus program
• It bombards you with annoying pop-up ads
• It may steal your computer privacy, such as websites visited, online
banking details, IP address, etc.
• It disables your programs
• It makes your computer run slowly
Channels of Strong Signal Enters
• Strong Signal implants in your computer
through many ways, and the most
common one is that it bundles with free
programs shown in unsafe websites. It
sets up with the installment of those free
programs and automatically runs when
you reboot the system. It also sneaks in
attachment of spam e-mails sent by
unknown people. Once installs on your
computer, it causes serious PC problems
like redirection and blue screen of death.
Steps to Disable Strong Signal Ads
1. Remove all XXX related add-ons
• Google Chrome: Wrench Icon > Tools >
• Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Add-ons (Ctrl+Shift+A)
• Internet Explorer: Tools > Manage Add-ons
• 2. Open Control Panel from Start menu;
then find Folder Options and under View
tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and
non-tick Hide protected operating system
files (Recommended) then click OK.
• 3. Find out and delete the files related to
• 4. Press Windows + R keys to open the
Run window and then type in regedit to
open Registry Editor.
• 5. Delete any registry entries associated
with the adware.
For more removal details:
• refer to: