This new Spotlight Report explores the goals and challenges associated with marketing analytics. It shows how marketing success is measured, evaluated, reported and optimized. The report data and charts are based on a comprehensive survey of marketing professionals in our Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn.
Key findings include:
- Marketers expect four key benefits from marketing analytics: (1) better understanding which marketing platforms deliver the most ROI, (2) better prioritization of marketing tactics, (3) better marketing message and positioning, and (4) better demonstration of the value marketing contributes to sales.
- Gaining actionable insights from marketing analytics is by far the most important business objective. Being able to combine data to achieve those insights is the top operational objective.
- Lack of resources, data quality, and lack of system integration are the most mentioned challenges.
- Marketing analytics budgets are expected to grow for about half of respondents.
- The most popular applications for marketing analytics are Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
We hope you will enjoy the report - you can download it here: http://www.marketingbuddy.com/download-the-marketing-analytics-report/