2 Copper beads 4mm
2 drop beads 6mmx9mm
34cm of 20 gauge wire
2 ear wires
Round nose pliers
1. Fold a length of 20G wire in half & put a bead on it.
2. Take the wire and fold it in half creating a loop around with the bead.
3. Use your round nose pliers to create small loops on both sides of the earring.
4. Bend the wires "down" and create a small loops on both sides of the earring.
5. Now bend both wires up & create small loops
6. Now put copper bead on both wires & cut one wire as close to the bead as you can.
7. Trim the wire a little bit, using your pliers create last loop
8. Now attach the earwire to the earrings & repeat all steps to create another earring for a complete pair!