Be the first to like this
A high level of confusion and disagreement exists regarding the definition, the evolution and the potential of the IPX services.
Through the course of this report, the second in HOT TELECOM’s IPX report series, we aim to demystify what flavours of IPX are offered at the moment, where the service is going, what the customers think and what are its potentials.
The objectives of this report therefore are to:
- Define IPX and its different flavours
- Identify the market drivers, trends and possible IPX service evolution, how they will impact on demand for the service and what business model strategies should be considered.
- Determine IPX customers and providers’ opinion on what services are offered and needed, how they are used, what impacts IPX migrations and who the main IPX customers and providers are thought to be.
- Outline and profile the top IPX players, their offering, their strategies and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Evaluate the current and forecasted IPX voice and data traffic.