Brian activation, goal setting & millionair mindset
Good Morning Everyone!
1. Brian Activation
2. Goal Setting
3. Millionaire Mindset
+ My Name is
+ I am currently
A Executive Director
of Brian Activation
and Skills and also a
officer for National
Cambodia ( N/A) and
a researcher for
Cambodia (PIC) in
My Works Experience:
1. A Trainer for YRDP
2. A Trainer for KHANHA
3. Communication Officer for
4. Provincial Coordinator for
5. National Coordinator for ICF
7. Phone: (855)-77 55 76 76
The three basic strategies to starting a business without much
• Delay the normal “business starting” activities like
incorporating, hiring, renting office or retail space,
etc until AFTER your business has started earning
money. This is known as bootstrapping.
• Doing everything yourself and spending your
personal time instead of hiring an expert. (Takes
longer but costs less.)
• Using some neat tricks and little known deals
• Start With The Easy Stuff: Eliminate Expenses
• Legal Stuff and Incorporating
• Make a website for your business
• Getting a Logo
• Accepting Credit Cards
• Starting a service business where you consult,
coach, teach, etc
• Creating Info Products
• Before investing in a retail location…
• Always be learning about business
• Marketing, free website traffic, and getting your
A person who creates a new business in the face
of risk and uncertainty for the purpose of
achieving profit and growth by identifying
opportunities and assembling the necessary
resources to capitalize on those opportunities.
WHY ENTERENEURS WHENT INTO
1. Joined family business
2. Wanted more control over future
3. Tired to work for someone else
4. Want to fulfill life long goal
5. Have been downsized or laid off
Characteristics of Entrepreneurs:
1. Desire for responsibility
2. Preference for moderate risk
3. Confidence in their ability to succeed
4. Desire for immediate feedback
5. High level of energy
6. Future orientation
7. Skilled in organization
8. Value achievement over money
Benefits of Small Business Ownership
The opportunity to:
1. Gain control over your own destiny
2. make a difference
3. Reach your full potential
4. Reap unlimited profits
5. Contribute to society and to be
recognized for your efforts
6. Do what you enjoy
Drawbacks of Small Business Ownership:
1. Uncertainty of income
2. Risk of losing your entire invested capital
3. Long hours and hard work
4. Lower quality of life until the business
5. High levels of stress
6. Complete responsibility
Feeding the Entrepreneurial Fire:
1. Entrepreneurs as heroes
2. Entrepreneurial education
3. Economic and demographic factors
4. Shift to a service economy
5. Technological advancements
6. Independent lifestyles
7. E-Commerce and the World Wide Web
8. International Opportunities
Trends in Entrepreneurship:
1. Young entrepreneurs
3. Minority enterprises
4. Immigrant entrepreneurs
5. Part-time entrepreneurs
6. Home-based businesses
7. Family businesses
8. Corporate castoffs
9. Corporate dropouts
Ten Deadly Mistakes of Entrepreneurship:
1. Management incompetence
2. Lack of experience
4. Poor cash management
5. Lack of strategic management
6. Weak marketing effort
7. Uncontrolled growth
8. Poor location
9. Lack of inventory control
10. Inability to make the “entrepreneurial transition”
Putting Failure Into Perspective:
1. Failure is a natural part of the creative
2. Failures are simply stepping stones
along the path to success.
3. The “secret” to success is the ability to
fail intelligently, learning why you failed
so that you can avoid making the same
How to Avoid the Pitfalls:
1. Know your business in depth.
2. Prepare a business plan.
3. Manage financial resources.
4. Understand financial statements.
5. Learn to manage people effectively.
6. Set your business apart from the
7. Keep in tune with yourself.
A Major Shift . . .
. . . From financial capital to intellectual
1. Is crucial to building a successful
2. Involves developing a game plan to
guide a company as it strives to accomplish
its mission, goals , and objectives, and to
keep it on its desired course.
Is Strategic Planning Really That
1. Study of 500 small companies:
- One of the most significant factors in
distinguishing growing companies from
those in decline: use of a written
2. Another study:
- Only 12% of small companies had a
long-range plan in writing.
Key: Core Competencies:
+ Unique set of capabilities a company develops
in key areas, such as superior quality, customer
service, innovation, team-building, flexibility,
responsiveness, and others that allow it to vault
+ They are what a company does best.
Best to rely on a natural advantage (often linked
to a company’s smallness).
Step 1: Develop a Vision and
Create a Mission Statement:
+Vision – an expression of what an
entrepreneur stands for and believes in.
+A clearly defined vision:
- Provides direction
- Determines decisions
- Motivates people
Step 1: Develop a Vision and
Create a Mission Statement:
+ Mission - addresses question:"What
business are we in?”
+ A written expression of how the
company will reflect the owner’s
values, beliefs, and vision.
+ Sets the tone for the entire company
and guides the decisions people make.
+ Knowledge Management:
- The practice of gathering, organizing, and
disseminating the collective wisdom and experience
of a company’s employees for the purpose of
strengthening its competitive position.
+ Knowledge management involves:
- Taking inventory of the special knowledge the
people in the company possess.
- Organizing that knowledge and disseminating it to
those who need it.
Step 6: Create Company Goals
+ Goals - broad, long-range attributes to be
- “BHAGS” – one factor that sets apart successful
companies from unsuccessful ones.
+ Objectives - more detailed, specific targets of
performance that are S.M.A.R.T.
- Realistic (yet challenging)
Step 7: Formulate Strategies
A “road map” that guides a
company through a turbulent
environment as it seeks to fulfill its
mission, goals, and objectives.
A game plan for winning.
Step 9: Establish Accurate Controls
The plan establishes the standards
against which actual performance is
identify and track key performance
Take corrective action.
I am the best,
I am courage,
I am the winner,
I am Open mind,
I am Honesty,
I am justice,
I am Loyalty,
I am Fearless,
I am Kindness,
I am Humble,
I am Flexible,
I am Friendly,
I am Smart,
I am Qualify,
I am Willing,
I am Commitment,
I am Confident,
I am Hard Working,
I Believe God is always with me, and
Today is my best day to start working
To Achieve the Goal or Dream.