The Power of Geospatial Analytics - 50+ ways to improve your business performances
The Power of Geospatial Analytics
50+ ways on how to improve your business performance using Geospatial Analytics
WIN more clients, MAKE more sales
by harnessing the POWER of PLACE.
Supply Chain Management
Sales & Marketing
Real Estate Management
What is Geospatial Analytics?
Geospatial technology includes mapping and surveying techniques,
remote sensing, photogrammetry, cartography, Global Positioning
Systems (GPS) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
Geospatial Analytics mean analysing company data on top of a map. It
allows businesses to view, understand, interpret, visualize, and predict
data easily to improve decision making, enhance transparency, and
identify business opportunities.
Its able to offer real-time and on demand analysis for decision making
and risk management.
Sales & Marketing
1. Analyse Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data for population density
and potential new territory penetration.
2. Analyse the sales team performance by location, marketing campaign and
3. Analyse the branches performance against the demographic data.
4. Select retail locations by analysing demographics surrounding each potential
5. Analyse geographical buying behaviour based on product types.
6. Analyse the social media profile mapping to understand the user demographics.
7. Analyse the marketing campaign impact on local branches.
8. Analyse the key trends and events by location to determine best marketing
9. Analyse the customer spending pattern by location for fraud detection.
10. Identify the highest claims amount territory specifically.
11. Analyse the insurance claims fraud cases.
12. Visualise the customer residence against branch and self service machine (SSM)
13. Analyse of Cash on Deposit or Debt by region, mashed-up with key demographic.
14. Analyse the efficiency and placement of branches.
15. Analyse the utilisation and placement of SSMs.
16. Analyse of locations of branches and SSMs with publicly available competitor
17. Analyse the capital allocation by products, services and locations.
18. Analyse revenue and profit by region.
Supply Chain Management & Logistics Management
19. Track the movement of the assets of the company. E.g. vehicles, goods,
20. Analyse the route for route optimization.
21. Analyse the railways utilization and maintenances status by location.
22. Analyse the quality changes of goods moving across the supply chain network.
23. Trace the raw materials movement and origin.
24. Track the movement of finished goods starting from factory to customer.
25. Analyse the relationship between raw material quality/location and production
26. Analyse the product demand across region.
Plantation Management / Property Development Management
27. Analyse the yield of the plant by location.
28. Analyse the workforce movement in taking care of the plant.
29. Analyse the risks, disasters, diseases by location to prevent wide spread
30. Analyse the food chain across the continents.
31. Analyse the suitability of plants by location.
32. Analyse the project status by location.
33. Analyse the profitability of new project by demographics information.
34. Analyse the potential construction location for hazardous environment.
35. Analyse the best property auction region for market penetration and promotion.
Property Development Management
Law Enforcement & Security / Natural Resources Management
36. Identify and mitigate risk and efficiencies across geographies for law
37. Monitor the movement of target suspect, dangerous goods.
38. Analyse the crime rate and workforce distribution.
39. Provide the fastest route to crime scene.
40. Analyse the natural resources available in the region for future exploration.
41. Petroleum industry analysis location referenced seismic data for exploration and
42. Analyse the water resource quality and consumption.
Natural Resources Management
43. Analyse the signal strength and tower location in relationship with population
and usage patterns.
44. Analyse the location of customer complaints to further enhance network
45. Analyse the data services load against the available capacity and plan for future
upgrade or expansion when available.
46. Analyse the relationship between user demographics, usage, and location.
47. Analyse the festival season usage against the user demographics and tower
48. Analyse the mobile application usage by location.
49. Mapping the source and destination of natural disaster for escape route
50. Analyse the electricity grid network to pinpoint assets that could be negatively
affected by high usage using the meter reading across the network.
51. Analyse urban development statistic by location.
52. Analyse the hazard hotspots for disaster planning.
GeoMash enables its users to rapidly deploy map-based
business and web based applications with their private data
without any knowledge of software development and little
knowledge of GIS and mapping.
GeoMash also has a robust, comprehensive set of business
logic, workflow and intention aware APIs that make developing
advanced Google Maps and Earth Solutions quick, easier and
• Information Analytics
• Visualising Business Intelligence Data
• Gap Analysis & Mitigation
• Workforce Management
• Mobile Sales Force Management
• Network Management
• Infrastructure Management
• Asset Tracking & Management
• Parcel Tracking
• Property & Classifieds Websites
• Store & Branch Locators
• Marketing Analysis
• Campaign Management
Horace is a marketing and technology consultant, and a senior executive
with more than 12 years of experience from technology industry. He helps
emerging and established organizations to turnaround & improves their
operation and leverage technology for profit and growth.
He specialized in Performance Management and Improvement using
Process Management, ERP, CRM, e-Commerce and Business Analytics. He
brings over 12 years of corporate, consulting, shared services & outsourcing
experience having worked in industries such as IT, manufacturing, services
and shared services outsourcing locally and globally.
Additionally, Horace is a trainer and advisor on growth strategies for
business. He runs workshop and coaching session to help business grow
their business to next level.
Praxis will be offering the following solution for FREE to
GeoMash Location Services
• Track all your assets on the field.
• Manage your workforces.
• Provide instant update to your customers on the
location of their goods.
Please contact Horace.email@example.com for more
information or a session on how the solution can help
you compete better in the market place.
Note: * Terms & Condition apply.