Be the first to like this
As presented at CloudExpo 2013 in Santa Clara. It represents my opinions alone - not those of my employer.
This presentation is given by someone who went from being a social media zero to creating a strong value-creating presence - and learned a lot of lessons along the way.
There are lots of ways to create a social media "empire" - this presentation describes one of them. It's based on my own personal journey.
Through research, trial and error, I’ve built my own little Social Media Empire.
• I’ve got around 32000 followers on Twitter.
• About 30,000 people read my articles and blog posts every month.
• Out of 500+ million worldwide Twitter users, I’m ranked in the top 30,000.
• My last 50 tweets reached well over a half million people.
• On a monthly basis, I reach some 30 million eyeballs just on twitter alone.
This Social Media following is a valuable asset.
My goal for this presentation is to help you build your version of this asset.