•Chak de India is the story of a
coach’s fight for making his
local team, Indian women
hockey team by overcoming the
problems of diverse
•It is the story about honesty,
and human fight to win.
Team/Organization is always
bigger than the individual.
It is important to look at
unifying factor Work on
It is important to take risks.
At times tough decisions has
to be taken
• All team members from different regions having
different backgrounds with Individual stories to
• Respect for their cultures.
• Use of native language.
• The leader alone determine policies and make
• He demands strict obedience and relies on power.
• Involvement in decision making improves the
understanding of issues involved by those who
must carry out decisions.
• The entire team is involved in and accepts
responsibility for goal settig and achievement.
• Subordinate have considerable freedom of action.
INDIVIDUAL GOAL VS GROUP GOAL
Group Goal – To win the world cup
Individual Goal - individual goals and agendas are always
As proved by the way two forward players try to become the
highest goal-scorer at the cost of the team’s fortune.