Journey - Today
BEGINNING – I understand the meaning of
DEVELOPING – I understand and can explain
what is collaboration.
MASTERING- I understand and define what is
collaboration with examples
Future Skills Ground Rules
1. We strive to create a compassionate, tolerant environment where the opinion of others is
valued at all times.
2. We will act maturely and contribute in a calm, sensible manner. Always raising our hand to
make a point and waiting for others to have their say.
3. We see the dignity of each person, never making personal comments or giving ‘real life’
information about others.
4. We will use the right language at all times showing that we respect the topics that we explore.
5. We will contribute to class discussions, work as a team during group work and try our best
during all tasks.
As a class watch this short video.
• What was happening in the video?
• What went wrong?
• How would you reflect on this scenario?
• Why is collaboration important in
What is Collabration?
TASK 2 : Write your own definition of collaboration
based on your discussion and the video.
- Work as a group of 3
- Write the definition in the mini board
- 2 housepoints for the correct or close answer
DISCUSS IN PAIRS: What personality traits do you think
these animals have and why?
When we work together in
groups, we all act in different
ways. Consider these
DISCUSS IN PAIRS:What do you think of your results?
Were you a panther, peacock, dolphin or an owl?
The point of the quiz is to explore the understanding that we are all different from each
other. But that doesn’t mean that we fit into defined boxes. In fact, you might be an Owl
one day, and a Dolphin the next. Or, you might be a hybrid, like a Owlphin, or a Peather!
What animal are you?
Answer the 11
questions in this test.
Four Personalities Test
Create a mind map – 20 min
You must include…..
•What is COLLABRATION?
•What are the important traits do you need to
have to collaborate effectively.
•What is your best skills and personality can share
with the person want to collaborate with you.