S-402, Sanskar Building, Indore [State]
Phone: 08305744585 E-Mail: email@example.com
Having experience of more than 7 year with a thrust to learn more, grow along with the organization, excel in
challenging fields & touch new heights in Video Production, Video Editing, Broadcasting, E-learning & Digital
Content Development is prime objective.
Selected as a Technical Advisor at IPR & Patenting Committee at SGPGIMS, Lucknow (UP)
Working as Executive body Member of TSI (Telemedicine Society of India) Madhya Pradesh Chapter.
SAIMS August 2012 to present
Presently working at Sri Aurobindo Medical College & P.G. Institute, Indore as Lead Animator & Head at Dept. of
Medical Multimedia & Animation. Also working as a Telemedicine coordinator at SAIMS Telemedicine Centre
SGPGIMS September 2009- August 2012
Worked at School of Telemedicine & Biomedical Informatics, SGPGIMS Lucknow, as Content Developer &
Research Assistant. in the year September 2009-Augest 2012
HIZ TV January 2009- August 2009
Worked at Hum Islam or Zamana (Hiz Tv) Urdu TV Channel as a video editor & graphic designer. Work profile is to
make content package, which are related to health programs.
Worked In some Documentaries’ related to public awareness for NACO, WHO etc. as a freelancer.
Working for other medical groups (VIMS, CMC, SGPGI, KGMC, AIIMS) for making Digital content and giving
solutions for live surgical transmission & webcasting as a freelancer.
MBA IT 2011
Masters of Business Administration from Sikkim Manipal University
Bachelor of Art form Lucknow University
2.5 years HAD diploma from Arena Multimedia & Animation Academy, Lucknow UP
Fine arts (Sketching & Painting) from Lalit-Kala Academy, Lucknow UP
Holding a diploma in video editing and productions from people institute of multimedia, Lucknow UP.
Video Editing: Edius-4, Adobe premiere pro, Final Cut Pro, Fork Production suit & B4M Media Production.
Live Video Mixing: Sony DFS 800 & Data Video SE-2200
Working with CCU (Camera Control Unite)
Pre and Post video or digital media production
Camera Operation: Sony HD XD CAM, Sony PMW 200, Sony NX-100, Sony HVR Z7P, HVR Z1,
DSLR Operation: Canon EOS 5D Mark-II, 60D, 7D, Nikon D5200, D3200, D700
Vfx: Adobe after effects, Motion, Autodesk Maya, & other related software’s
Animation: Autodesk 3D studio Max & Autodesk Maya
Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Light room, Illustrator, Coral Draw (Basic), Flash (Basic)
Production Software’s: Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Studio & MS Office
System Proficiency: Macintosh O.S & Windows.
Specialized in Film Direction, Animation Direction & video production.
Dynamic and results-oriented professional with more than seven years of experience in Video Production and
Editing, Digital Content Development, E-learning Medical Animation specifically with:
• In-depth knowledge of video production: editing techniques, video equipment and tools.
• Expertise in working with the latest video editing systems. Well versed with the latest video editing software
available on the market.
• Ability to visualize script as narrated by scriptwriters.
• Proficient in using Linear and Computerized video editing systems.
Professional Experience at SAIMS, Indore MP
Lead Animator & Developer
• Working as a team leader in Medical animation and digital video content production for medical
• Established a Hi-Tech Broadcast Lecture-Theatre for surgical live demonstrations with two- way
communication. Also facilitate with real time video archiving along full HD video transmission through
Video conferencing & other mediums.
• Designed a Medical Production control room (PCR) & preview room for online Video editing for streaming
video for making live.
• Established Dept. of Medical Multimedia & Animation & provide all type of multimedia solution to
faculties for educating Medical Student.
• Developed visual content and assembled a variety of communication channels, including – video
films/scripts, audio formats, images and graphic elements.
• Non Linear Video Editing, Compositing, Special effects.
• More than 3000 Surgeries edited and delivered with archiving more than 5000 surgical videos.
• Directed so many short films and sketch animations for medical teaching.
• Managed more then 100 National & International conferences at Medical College from the date of
Professional Experience at School of Telemedicine, SGPGIMS, Lucknow UP
• Designing Web pages and periodically changing the HTML pages with new content and updates in flash,
Photoshop & Dream weaver etc.
• Develop digital content for Lectures and Presentation.
• Non- linier and linier Video Editing at multiple workstations with remote desktop.
• Handling all Camera control Units, camcorder & PTZ camera’s, situated at various location.
• Walkthrough designing.
• Dedicated to maintain high quality standards in computer based graphic contents & exposure to all 2D,
3D Graphics & Editing Software’s
• Actively Involved in Telemedicine activities at SGPGIMS.
• Expert in managing e-classroom studio for PAN African & SAARC network.
• Proficient in operating video conferencing utilizing multiple communication protocol.
• Worked with high-resolution studio cameras PTZ, Sony HVR z7P, Sony XDCAM, etc. & Sony any-cast AWE
G500E live producer video production.
• Working alone for all the video production work including online and offline editing with multiple
workstations to manage the data remotely.
Directed & Edited an Award winning Documentary film named ‘The Dress Code” on Pediatric Dentistry.
Directed & Edited an award winning short film named “Myths vs Reality” on Community dentistry.
Directed and Scripted a Sketch based animation short film named “Awareness of Fetal Medicine” for Fetal
Edited a short documentary on blood separation for NACO.
Developed a documentary for thalassemia at SGPGIMS
Achievements & Workshop Attended
• Technical Advisor at IPR & Patenting committee, SGPGI, Lko
• Executive body member of MP TSI
• Life time member of Telemedicine Society of India
• Presented a Scientific Paper “The Importance of E-learning & new trends in delivering Medical Education”
at TELEMEDICON 14 in November 2014, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, Conducted by AIIMS Bhopal.
• Re-Edited a National Film for the National workshop on “Rethinking Specific Learning Disability” on 17th of
• Delivered a Lecture on “Role of Telemedicine In Cancer Treatment” National CME “Third National
conference on teen 7 young adult cancers” on July 26 in 2014 at LASER.
• Workshop done with Microsoft windows “Azure” in June 2014.
• National Symposium and Hands on Workshop on "Advance Laboratory Practices in Molecular & forensic
medicine". 16-20th December 2013.
• Delivered a lecture on Telemedicine at “Telemedicine Orientation Program” 16-17 Nov at AIIMS Bhopal
Organized by Telemedicine Centre.
• Participated In “Healthcare Sector Skill Council” at New Delhi 14th April 2013
• Delivered a Lecture on “Application of Multimedia & Animation in Medical Education” at 6th
International Conference of Telemedicine society of India“Telemedicon’10” held in Bhuwaneshwar,
Odissa. Conducted by SCB Medical College Cuttack,Odissa.
• Workshop on Tele Medicine at C-DAC Mohali 2010, at Chandigarh
• Workshop on “Emerging Technologies for Collaborative Health Care for The Nation” Conducted by C-
DAC, Garuna (India’s National Grid Computing Initiative) at SGPGIMS, Lucknow
• Telemedicine Decade workshop: Past, Present & Future, 30-31 October 2009, at SGPGI
• Media Project Leadership – Provided technical expert advice, direction and guidance on media
• Assessed requirements and explained virtual outline of project to staff and clients.
• Used animation and editing skills along with sound mixing & voice over to create realistic videos.
• Dynamic team player, strong ability to work independently, professional, and loyal.
• Capable to manage multiple tasks, meet deadline with professionalism and strong work ethics.
• Proven high abilities to be an efficient, multi-tasked, dependable & reliable worker.
• Father : Mr. Anil Kumar (Retired Bank Manager)
• Mother : Smt. Sunita Srivastava (House Wife)
• Marital Status : Married
• DOB : 03-03-1987
• Language : English & Hindi
• Hobby : Photography & Cooking
• Residence : 5/862 Vikas Nagar, Nera Power House Lucknow, UP
• Dr. Ravindra Kumar (Scientist, SAIMS, Indore) : 09098722936
• Dr. Prakhar Singhai (Ophthalmologist, Arvind Eye Hospital Madurai) : 09179477150
CCTC: 07 Lac per Annum
ECTC: 10 Lac per Annum
Notice Period: One Month
Place: Himanshu Srivastava