A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful arts director with an ability to
successfully translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and under developed ideas
into imagery. Experience of working in and contributing to a creative environment
alongside designers, copywriters, content strategists user experience specialists and
interactive developers. Possessing an ability to see the big picture and continually
develop new and inspiring approaches to a brief.
Currently looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of
my existing skills and experience and also further my personal and professional
Areas of Expertise
Online & offline production
Creative marketing concepts
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dream viewer, Muse, Reflow, CorelDraw, HTML, CSS.
Flash & MS office.
8 Years of experience in advertising agency as conceptual designer and Art Director.
Design Manager (Art Director)
ITSthe1 Solution, Media city, Dubai. Jan, 2015 - Present
Sr. Art Director
Bestview Design & Production Studio, Bangalore, India. 2011 - 2014
Lighthouse Advertising, Bangalore. 2010 - 2011
Visualiser to Art director MAA Communication (MAA
Bozel), Bangalore, India. 2008 - 2010
Graphic Designer to Visualizer
SOIGNE ADVERTISING (Pvt, Ltd)
Bangalore. (2006 to 2008)
AdFlavourBangalore.(2005 to 2006)
Saroj Print Solutions
Bangalore.(2004 to 2005)
Responsible for developing and executing creative concepts for leading-edge marketing
and web solutions. Regularly liaising with the technology team to ensure the best
creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered.
- Developing excellence through innovative & creative concepts across all media.
- Ability to work with other project managers and teams of creative designers.
- Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
- Communicating design visions and rationale clearly to clients and design teams.
- Conceptualize, visualize and design user experiences.
- Managing and directing photo shoots on time and to budget.
- Involved in developing the clients culture and quality standards.
- Attending conferences, press releases, exhibitions and expos.
- Mentoring junior staff in project development and performance management.
- Organising, initiating and lead brainstorms sessions.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Experience in: POS, merchandising, press, outdoor, DM, brochures and digital.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Capable of developing and communicating industry-
Leading creative concepts.
- Strong conceptual thinking--both visual and interactive.
- Knowledge of design disciplines including layout, typography, imagery & colour.
- Knowledge of video and After Effects.
- Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding & technical skills.
Knowledge of industry standard design tools: Mac OS, & Windows
Print tools –
Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign, CorelDraw, CorelPainter & MS office.
Web tools –
Photoshop, Muse, Experience Design, Dreamweaver, HTML, & CSS.
Animation & Video Edit –
Premiere Pro, After Effects, & Flash.
MVA Applied Art (Masters in Visual Art)
Jain University, Sept – 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
BFA Applied Art (Bachulores in Fine Arts)
Vijay collage of fine Arts, July - 2004
Gadag, Karnataka, India
Diploma in Creative Techniques
Date of Birth : 10th Feb 1978
Hobbies : Reading, Music, & Movies.
Nationality : Indian
Languages : Kannada, Hindi & English.
Address : Burdubai, Dubai.
Passport : L1362589 Validate 2023
Visa Status : Residence
My profile : www.kabadiart.com/cv
My painting profile : www.kabadiart.com
I hereby declare that the particulars furnished above are correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief.