• Post photos of school & community events.
• Create a school group on Flickr for students & staff to share photos
• Hold a “Day in the Life” event where the community shares photos
representing one day in the life of the school.
• Photos to chronicle library/school renovations and keep community
up to date.
• Share photos of art work and crafts created by students.
• Book spine poetry photos. :)
• Scan & post historic photos and ask community to share memories
through the comments feature.
• Join other groups or share your own class groups!
• Share ideas for library displays, program ideas and more.
• Create slide shows that can be embedded on your web page
• Create your own favourites collection
• Public photo sharing sites like ﬂickr are great resources for Creative
Commons licensed images to use in presentations.