Together with students from Cadiz (Spain), Ferrara (Italy)
and Helsinki (Finland)!!!
• 1st week: System analysis
• Impact of water quality and available water quantity of
the river Guadalete (5 groups: geomorphology,
hydrology, chemistry, biology, stakeholders)
Impact on the ecosystem
Impact Guadalete on aquaculture, agriculture, etc.
Impact aquaculture, agriculture, WWTP, etc. on Guadalete
Which stakeholders depend on the river and how?
• 2nd week: Vision and scenario building
Trends for the future
Management and strategies
Date Time Activity
Sep 12th ? Materials from Ecolab into your
Sep 14th 5.30 Bus departure at HZ
Week 1: System analysis in 5 groups
Real weekend: Scuba diving in Tarifa,
National Park Donana, Parque natural
Sierra de Grazalema, Cadiz, Sevilla,
Sep 23rd –
Week 2: Vision building
Last day: Presentation at Cadiz
University (or in Jerez)
Sep 28th About 7.00 Bus departure to Sevilla airport
• Report (2 parts) will be written in Spain
• Jerez de la Frontera
• Hola Hello
• Buenas dias Good morning
• Buenas tardes Good afternoon
• Buenas noches Good night
• Que tal? How are you?
• Como estas? How are you?
• Muy bien Very good
• Yo soy Holandes I am Dutch
• Soy estudiante ecotecnologica aquatica
• Hablo un poco Español
• No entiendo I don’t understand
• Me gusta …. I like …
• Que te gusta? What do you like?
• Quiero …. I want …
• Quieria … I would like …
• Que quieres? What do you want?
• Quieres bailar? Do you want to dance?
• Quiero dos cervezas I want two beer
• Por favor Please
• Café Coffee
• ??? Tea
• Que piensas tu sobre la situacion en el
mundo? What do you think about the
situation on this planet?
• Estoy muy interesado en problemas medio
ambientales. I am very interested in
• No tengo dinero I don’t have money
• Tengo todavia ocho euros I still have 8 euro
• A donde vas? Where are you going?
• Voy a mi cama I am going to my bed
• Me voy I am going away
• Adios Goodbye
• Hasta luego Bye
• Nos vemos See you
• Mañana Tomorrow
• Ahora Now
• Ojos Eyes
• Bonito Beautiful
• Precioso Precious (very beautiful)
• El mar The sea
• Mucho calor Very warm
• No esta frio It is not cold
• Voy a nadar I am going to swim
• Venga! Come!
• Quieres saber mas sobre organismos
aquaticos? Do you want to know more about
• No sé I don’t know