Day-Technology is the best laptop, tablet, smartphone and gadget review website. Every latest tech news is here. Visit or follow us for regular update. - Latest Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop & Gadget Reviews
Jet Pack International H202
Jet Pack International are making great strides in jetpack technology
H202 and H202-Z jetpacks. As the name suggests, both the H202
and H202-Z arehydrogen peroxide-fueled jetpacks that will allow
uers to fly at up to 77 miles per hour at a maximum height of 250
So far thought, the higher-capacity H202-Z is only capable of a
maximum flight length of 33 seconds and a maximum
travel distance of 3,300 feet.
• But you have to admit, it’s a start. The Jet Pack International units
have great potential, and the lacking travel time and distance is
outweighed by how mobile and controllable the flight is, not to
mention how compact the units actually are.
• The Jet Pack International H202 and H202-Z are actually currently
available, albeit not commercially: you can assemble the
jetpack yourself, if you have$100,000 lying around.
• If you’re a Star Wars fan, the Aerofex Aero-X, a real-life equivalent
of the Star Wars speeder bike, is definitely something you’ll want
to keep your eyes on. The Aero-X is the result of more than 15 years
of research and development.
• Powered by a water-cooled 240 horsepower engine and two large
rotors, the Aero-Xcan hover at an altitude of 12 feet and at speeds
of up to 45 miles per hour power. It can also carry up to 310
pounds. Think of the potential.
• Also, as a result of this extended research and development period,
Aerofex claims to have overcome the dangerous coupling
effect that can arise due to using two rotors, ensuring that the
Aero-X will be safe and easy to control.
• The Aero-X is currently available for preorder for a refundable
$5000 deposit. The final unit is scheduled to be available in 2017 at
the price of $85,000.
• The Titan Arm is the work of a team from the University of
Pennsylvania, and is astrength-enhancing upper-body
exoskeleton that will help you lift an extra 40 pounds. Granted, it’s
a far cry from the Powerloader we see – and love – in the Alien
films but the Titan Arm was designed with a more humble goal in
• The Titan Arm is built to help rehabilitate people who’ve suffered
serious arm injuries or strokes as well as provide some extra
strength and protection for anyone who lifts heavy objects for a
• To keep costs low, the Titan Arm uses 3D printing
techniques allowing the prototype development costing to be
reduced to £1200. This, and the fact that the developers gained
extra funding by winning the 2013 James Dyson Award, means
that the Titan Arm may just become a commonplace sight in the
• Cave2 is a hybrid reality environment that lets artists, scientists
and engineers become fully immersed in their research. The Cave2
is a 360° wraparound structure consisting of 72 LCD panels, a 20-
speaker surround sound system and a 10-camera optical motion
• With 3D glasses, scientists and engineers will actually be able
to virtually experience and move through anything of their
choosing, whether it’s the human body or planets in the solar
system. The Cave2 holds an immense amount of potential,
especially for situations involving large amounts of data requiring
• In fact, a recent project fed crime data from the city of Chicago into
Cave2, allowing policymakers and investigators to virtually fly
through Chicago, accompanied by real-time crime data and
Thanks for watching and for more updates visit