Be the first to like this
Want to know what all the animals have to do with fundraising? Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://results.mosaicnpd.com/masters/
In this session we cover:
* How to engage with your supporters without giving the impression that you are looking forward to their demise.
* Simple and effective ways to start or enhance a planned giving program by keeping the direct and immediate benefit to your supporter front and center.
* Executing your planned giving programs... without feeling like an executioner! Simple and cost effective ways to get the word out and honor your planned givers.
We answer questions about:
* How to build a planned giving communications campaign
* The best kind of communications calendar for a planned giving program
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: