Be the first to like this
Want to know what all the animals have to do with fundraising? Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://mosaicnpd.com/resources/the-masters-circle/
In this session we cover:
* How to find the best fundraising opportunities for your cause - and ignore the rest
* The five never-fail steps to keep your cause on track towards the goals
* Getting across the board engagement in fundraising - activate the troops!
We answer questions about:
* How to handle fundraising suggestions when you are short on implementation help
* Where to find additional funding if you have inherited an “incremental increase” plan
* Motivating a great volunteer fundraising team
* What sections to include in your development plan
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: