Be the first to like this
Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://mosaicnpd.com/resources/the-masters-circle/
In this session we cover:
* Set the Asking Stage - what to do ahead of time so that your the ask is natural, and EASY
* Sculpting the Ask - how to bring your prospect to the point of the ask so they are eager to participate
* The Big Moment - what to say and when to say it
* Denouement - a beautiful closing
We answer questions about:
* How to find out what matters to donor without a prospect research process or tools - and no development staff
* Leveraging "good 'ol boy" fundraising to get more money
* How to support a nervous asker and get the right words out
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: