Hormonal Weight Loss Supplements: End to Your Weight Loss Battles?
Hormonal Weight Loss
The Key to Finally Winning the
Weight Loss War?
Can't Lose Weight?
• For some, diet and exercise just don’t
• If they do, the results do not last
• Many people regain most of the lost
weight within 1 year or less
• Most weight loss programs commonly
overlook one critical aspect, our
• In this presentation we shall look at two
hormones that have an important
influence on fat storage in the body.
Hormonal weight loss supplements,
including those for insulin or leptin, do
not supply hormones directly. This
should only be done under medical
supervision. So, what do they actually
Hormonal weight loss supplements
may help to boost your body’s own
hormone producing capabilities,
therefore maintaining or restoring
Better still, it might help keep the
weight off once lost, potentially
ending the frustrating roller coaster
Insulin and Fat Loss
• Insulin is a hormone secreted by the
• There is more to insulin and your health
than just diabetes.
• It plays an important role in weight
management as well as muscle building
and recovery from exercise.
• Due to years of eating processed carbs,
our bodies are not able to effectively
• This condition is known as insulin
• It can lead to fat storage as well as type 2
• Improving insulin sensitivity may help
lower insulin resistance and therefore
increase fat burning.
• Many health experts advice exercise and
change of diet for this.
• For someone already struggling with
weight, this may not be a very good
While a healthy diet and exercise are
still a good thing and encouraged
you may need a little extra help.
Insulin sensitivity supplements may aid
in improving insulin sensitivity, which
can help reduce resistance. When
your body is sensitive to insulin, it
produces less, which makes it easier
to burn fat.
The result is potentially improved
fat burning and weight loss
However, there is another important
hormone that has a bearing to body
Leptin: The Obesity Hormone
• Leptin is a hormone that plays an
important role in appetite, hunger and
• This, along with another hormone known
as ghrelin, has been linked to obesity and
difficulty in losing weight.
Leptin is what tells your brain when
your body is full. It can also make it
extremely difficult you to lose weight
when on a diet. How?
• When you go on a diet, your leptin levels
fall. Your body can interpret this as
starvation, thus try to hold on to fat.
• Also, similar to insulin resistance, leptin
resistance is a condition in which the
body does not respond properly to leptin.
It has been linked to many cases of
Leptin supplements should address
both body leptin levels as well as
For more information visit:
Hormonal Weight Loss Supplements