Be the first to like this
Individual Assignment: Applying the Results and Conclusion of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care
• Resource: Applying the Results and Conclusion of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care Grading Criteria.
• Use the content of the Applying the Background and Methodology of the Research Process to Problems in Health Care assignment, which was due in Week Two, as a guide to complete the following assignment.
• Respond to the following questions in 1,050- to 1,400-word paper:
o Results: data collection methods
• In what way are the data collection procedures appropriate for this study?
• In what way were appropriate steps taken to protect the rights of subjects?
• In what way is the data collection tool used to support the reliability and validity of the study?
o Data analysis procedures
• In what ways are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the data collected?
• In what ways are the data analysis procedures appropriate for answering the research question or questions, for testing the study hypothesis or hypotheses, or both?
• What are the key distinctions between qualitative and quantitative data?
• Summarize the findings of the study.
• Identify the strengths of the scientific merit of this study. What are weaknesses?
• Identify the major limitations of the scientific merit of this study? What are its weaknesses?
• Explain if the findings support the hypotheses.
• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.