Be the first to like this
SharePoint is the most common collaboration tool on the market today. It was common in the early adoption years to see SharePoint implementations that were intended for content management purposes only. Now, IT organizations are thinking outside of the box. If you must do more with less, what better way to protect your current investment and minimize costs then to leverage the same platform to bring Project Management, Product Development and Service Management to your IT organization?
Join us in a one hour webinar to learn how you can extend an underutilized SharePoint deployment into a full Enterprise project, product and service management solution. Topics includes:
- Common Uses of SharePoint
- SharePoint Deployment Best Practices
- SharePoint Recommendations
- Benefits of Centralization
- SharePoint for IT Planning and Control – Projects, Products and Services