• Drop course; Receive a tuition/fee refund (or)
• Withdraw from course; Receive no tuition/fee refund
• Have TCC retain funds to apply to courses upon student return
Receive refund for any funds held on deposit, such as remaining
balance on Storm Card.
TCC Bookstore encouraged to refund student for textbook and
course materials purchased.
PROCEDURE: Step I
Contact any TCC Campus Dean of Student Services or the
CMVE Director of Military Student Support Services for
assistance. Student must provide:
• Student name
• Copy of Orders or other documentation indicating the
student is leaving the area for military service.
PROCEDURE: Step II
Dean or CMVE Director of Student Support Services will
encourage student to identify implications for course and
degree completion by speaking with his/her:
• Academic Program Advisor
• Financial Aid Advisor
• Military Benefits Advisor
PROCEDURE: Step III
Student will work with the Campus Dean or CMVE Director of
Student Support Services to select and sign a written statement
electing one of the following options:
• Withdrawal from the College
• Must provide all documentation to campus Business
Manager within 6 months of withdrawal for refund of
tuition/fees or retention of funds for future classes.
• Administrative Withdrawal without Tuition Refund
• Best option for students who are leaving after receiving a
financial aid refund check or direct deposit as a result of
their financial aid.