We Estimate that 60% of Iphone users will use the iWatch. For first year our forecast for profit is $80 mill which is based on 800,000 units sold.
Based on 399 per unit price each $100 is spent on Research, Development , Advertising and Selling leaving 25% as profit.
Active App users – In terms of Activity
Uptake by health industry is of strategic importance and goes hand in hand with the Core strategy of Apple. We want Apple HealthKit and iWatch to be the central hub for health eco system just like we did in music and photos in the shape of iTunes with Ipod, Iphone and Ipad.
Imagine a world where I am not a passionate gym guy but extremely health conscious and with iWatch I am able to integrate my physical activity, heart rate monitoring with BMI. Then communicate it with my GP without visiting GP. How Great is that.
We live in an information age and Future demands to be smart, efficient and knowledgable about us particularly health. iWatch just do that for you.
Iwatch marketing plan
Marc Grigoruk Mubin Rahimi Jack Wan Justin Rebbeck
Damien Saulep-Easton Kashif Hayat Vladimir Tikhomandritskiy
– Apple brand promise
– Smartwatch market
• Data Collection
– Survey, Conjoint, Scree Plot
• Marketing Strategy
– Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
– Marketing Mix (4 Ps)
– Implementation & Control
We make it easier to love technology,
so that you can experience the future.
2nd ranked smartphone
Growth rate of 30%
between 2013 and 2018
134 million units by 2018
$14 billion revenue by 2018
Loss of information - Apple
0 2 4 6 8 10
1 5 3 8 2 6 4 7 9
• A premium iWatch bundle
• 3 day battery, $399, 2.5 inch screen and
– Functional Benefits
– Intangible Benefits
– Social Benefits
Product Price Place Promotion
Premium pricing Strong integration with lifestyle
Ease of use Familiarity and simplicity of design
Implementation & Control
• Co-purchases: 60% of iWatches purchased with iPhone 6
• Profit in Year 1: $80 million
• Sales volume in year 1: 800,000 units
• Apps: more than 10 health apps purchased
• Satisfaction: 95% satisfaction rating
• Uptake by health industry (within 2 years)
• Rate: less than 1% defect
• Complaints: complaint reports for less than 5% of sold units