● Egypt is located on the banks of river Nile.
● Nile starts from Uganda and pass through Egypt and flow into
Mediterranean Sea. It is the longest river in the world.
● Egyptian civilization had knowledge of medicine
● Invented paper called Papyris made of pith of the papyrus
● Their language is called Hieroglyphs.
● They made umbrellas, chairs, tables, makeup and constructed
huge Pyramids for their dead.
● Egyptian know the use of Gold and make mummies of their
● One of the famous king was Tutankhamun, and kings were
called Pharaoh. He ascended to the throne around the
age of 9 and died at the age of 19.