• Identify vacancy and evaluate need
• Applicant generation
• Maintaining applicant status
• Review of Applications
• Preliminary Interview
• Final Interview
• Reference Checks
• Extensive on job trainings.
• Foundation of “SHAN CENTRE FOR
EXCELLENCE” for employee training.
• Training on the basis of employees’
performance rating and job evaluation.
• Training is also provided to employees before
promotions, transferring and external projects
to cope up with the changes in environment
and increment in job responsibilities.
• Monitoring of performance on regular
• Annual performance appraisals.
• Bell curve rating scale is used.
• Performance appraisals are objective.
• Counseling and necessary training to
low performing employees.
• On job trainings on regular basis for
• Compensation is market competitive,
fair and attractive.
• Annual raise and increments on the
basis of performance, inflation and
• Attractive salary, GP fund, medical
allowance, car and fuel allowance etc.
• No clear vision for employees
regarding long term compensation.