•Muhammad Yasir (1547)
•Sarwar Ali 3104
Submitted to :
Sir Hammad Ur
Syed Yasir Abdali (Human Resource Officer)
“Offer the Consumers a Greater Choice of
exclusive Quality Products.”
To provide a one shop to promote socially responsible life
style products while growing the global market with the
•For management: Monday to Friday (9 hours)
•For production: Monday to Saturday (9 hours)
2. Meals Break:
•1 hour meal break between 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm.
•2 hour meal break on Friday between 1.00 pm to 3.00
3. Probation Period:
•Minimum: 3 Months period
•Maximum: 4 Months period
Depending upon the performance of the employee.
•No mandatory leaves.
•30 days annual leaves for management only.
•If no leaves are taken company will pay at the end of
5. Incentives and Benefits:
•Incentives are given on the basis of the task that is
given to employee is completed or not within the given
6. Dress Code Policy:
•No proper dress code for management employees.
•Uniform for production department workers for male
•Job Analysis is done through observation method.
•Ask questions from duty managers of all departments.
•Check out the log book of every duty manager.
•Log book is submitted to HR department at the end
of every month.
• Ads in newspapers, LinkedIn etc.
• Personal References.
• 3 consecutive interviews.
• Salary discussion in final interview.
• Candidate has to fill some legal requirements
before joining the company.
• Fraud, Misbehavior, Theft, Absenteeism and
• 3 warnings are given.
• Fourth time he/she is fired.
• FIRs and inquiries are conducted in case of fraud.
• On the job training (working days)
• Off the job training (weekends or sometimes at the
end of the month)
• New employees are usually sent to training
department first then transfer to the concerned
1.POLICIES REGARDING THE DISABLED
Disabled person are hired if they fit for the job
2.STANDARDS FOR HIRING AN EMPLOYEE:
Education, skills and experience are counted
depending on the job requirements.
• Little bit high due to different opportunities.
• Employee has to tell the company one month
before leaving the job.
4.SETTING GOALS IN THE ORGANIZATION:
• Strategic/long term goals are set by top
• Operational goals are transferred to front line
5.DEFENSES WHICH CAN BE USED IN EVENT OF
DISCRIMINATORY PRACTICE ALLEGATIONS:
• Explanation is required.
• 3 times warning is given on doing discrimination.
• Fourth time that person doing discrimination is
• Recruitment is depended on the type of job
• For low level employees, Kolson contacts different
companies for recruitment and even salaries of low
level employees are paid through other companies.
• In the case of managerial level recruitment,
required job description and job specification are
prepared by the HR Manager.
SOURCES OF RECRUITMENT:
Memo is issued in organization for vacancies.
Interested employees can drop their application at
Press and online advertisements.
Internees are also the part of fulfilling vacancies by
•Their workforce is diversified automatically as there is
a huge pool of employees working in Kolson.
•They do not encourage racism or biasness on culture,
religion, age, gender or other characteristics.
•The difference is based solely on how much the
employee is competent.
•Monetary or non monetary benefits
•Evaluation is done on monthly basis by HR managers.
•Duty managers gives marks about the employees
working under them on certain questionnaires.
•Log Book is also prepared and it is sent to the General