Be the first to like this
Jason Robb presented "Draw more, talk less" on May 9, 2012
A hands-on sketching workshop for managers, developers, designers, and pretty much anybody with hands and eyes.
During the workshop we learned:
- Why sketching is so important
- More than just the basics of sketching interfaces and interactions
- Integrating sketching into your workflow
- How to get your colleagues to draw more (and talk less)
- And if we have time, how to draw an owl
Jason is an independent designer and illustrator. He builds prototypes, designs websites and web apps, and creates large-scale visual notes at conferences. He's worked for a bunch of design agencies and startups. And he thinks you're just swell.