Developing A Design For Diving Into An Unknown Water-body To Explore
It’s Human Accessibility With An Application Specific (Chemical Or
Electronic) Processing Unit .Developing A Prototype For 10 Feet Water
Tank And Thereby Proposing A Design For Real-time Applications
This Is An Adaptive Design Wherein We Have
Incorporated The Main Features Of The
Following Existing Designs.
It can hover in a place like a helicopter -- an invaluable tool for
deep water oil explorers, marine archaeologists,
oceanographers and others.
“Waldo a torpedo-like six and a half-foot long robot
with sensors that detect both oil and chemical dispersants to
protect the area against encroaching oil plumes.”
• Aquabot Imbibes Bio-mimicry With Robotics.
• It Has A Stream-lined Shape, With Fin-like Structures For Changing
• It Can Dive Upto A Depth Of 10 Feet (With Provision For Greater Depths In
The Proposed Design).
• Aquabot Can View Upto 3 Feet Using High Resolution Digital Camera.
• It Has A Provision For Including An Application SPECIFIC PROCESSING
Unit(for E.G. Chemical Processing Unit For Poisonous Gas Detection).
• Basically the movement of the under
water robot will be controlled by the
user which can be wireless or wired
which depends upon the need at
• It will be consisting a thrust generating
pump which will be used for
translation motion and can be
converted in any direction by using
• For cleaning and collection of samples we
are going to add a suction pump which can
suck dirt, algae and samples according to
• The robot will have a camera that can help
user to know the under water position and
can help robot in movement
• The wireless control technology will be
Radio Frequency control or by DTMF
(Interfacing Two Mobile and using GSM
technology for Control Of Movement.
A Fish Like Structure, Powered By Microcontroller.
High Resolution Camera With 2*pi Radian Visibility
(One Degree Of Freedom).
Wireless Motion Control And Image Transmission.
FAULT ANALYSIS IN SOPHISTICATED
UNDERWATER SYSTEMS(LIKE GEOTHERMAL
CAPTURING HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES OF
DEEP WATER FLORA AND FAUNA
Diving into unknown water body (“Trench”)
explore human accessibility
S No. Types Of Components Price
1. Microcontroller 8 or 16 bit 500
2. Motors –Stepper And D.C Motor 1500
3. LCD 900
4. RF Transmitter and Receiver/DTMF(Required Two Mobile phones) 500-2000
5. Camera 1000
6. Printed Circuit Board With Components 2500
7. Joystick 100
8. Outer Body Raw Materials 2000
9. Program Burner 2000
10. Batteries 500
• Harshit Srivastava
• Sagarika Mohanty
• Ravindra Kumar