by Seb Hareng & Ben Morrow
See the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbSGuAL5F28
Let’s learn how to market iOS apps using app store optimization (ASO) and how to leverage app analytics.
Our meetup event: http://www.meetup.com/apple-watch/events/218923075/
App developers typically allocate most of our time to design and development. With more than one million apps in the App Store, competition is fierce. Getting your app found and downloaded is challenging. In this session, we’ll cover:
• How to find search keywords for your app
• How to design app icons, screenshots, and app previews
• How to write app descriptions to drive downloads
In the second section, we’ll cover the most popular tools (Flurry and Google Analytics for Mobile):
• Why you need to track analytics for your apps
• How to read and analyze app analytics graphs
• How to make changes that will increase app downloads based on your analysis
Note: Apple should soon release a new module to iTunes Connect called "App Analytics". We’ll go through it too if it’s released by the time the Meetup occurs.
About the speaker
Seb Hareng shares marketing and app store optimization (ASO) tips on his blog, App Marketing Lab. He develops and markets apps for the Apple, Google Play and Amazon stores through his company Bonsaisoft. Find him on Twitter