• Born in January 1864 Diamond Grove,
• Died January 05, 1943 –
• Goes to Highland College & Simpson
• He is Inventor, Botanist, and a Chemist
Has parents and lots of siblings.
What Carver Done!!!
• Invented the peanut butter.
• Best- known as African- Americans
Events in His Life
• Born in the end of The Civil War.
• Booker T. Washington invited
George to head the Agriculture
department at Tuskegee
Influences from Carver
• His technology about take care of the
crops, help farmer improved.
• More people make peanut butter for
sell, from George’s ideal.
Facts about Carver
• His paintings get honorable mention at
Chicago World Fair.
• Caver has a nickname as “Wizard of
• He would sometimes take his classes out
to the farms and teach farmers what they
could do to improve their crops at the
Quote From Him
• “Education is the key to unlock the
golden door of freedom.”
• “There is no short cut to achievement.
Life requires thorough preparation veneer isn't worth anything.”
• Caver teaches farmer proper ways
to take care crops. And that how we
have them today.( potato, peanut,
• Discovered lot of ways to use
peanut.( ex: Peanut Butter, snack,
Sources of Research