There are lots of plants and animalsthat live in Mt.Rainier. Some animals arechipmunks, cougars, red foxes, wolves, goat,e...
In Mt.Rainier there are lots of animals butI am only going to talk about 2. The          redfox and the          coyote.I ...
 Mt.Rainier is 97% is wilderness the remaining  3% is national historic landmark. Mt.Rainier was created in 1916. Wolve...
yes there are a couple examplesof parasitism like some common onemosquitos and sometimes ticks. There ismutualism in this ...
there are a few problems over theyears one thing is that wolves. Wolves arenow gone and they will only naturallycome back ...
 The mountain and the volcano Some museums The visiting centers The forest Meadow Some of there rivers Animals
   The beavers are building to many dams so they    can’t do there studying.   The fires can start occurring easily now....
 The endangered species are the grey wolf,  the grizzly bear, Canada inyx and the  Chinook salmon. There are over 800 va...
 Forests Subalpine Meadow Mountains Volcanoes Glaciers Ponds Rivers lakes
5.Web History2.Sign in     1.Search settings
Hint: think of the TV show I just showed.
Mt
Mt
Mt
Mt
Mt
Mt
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Mt

179 views

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
179
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Mt

  1. 1. There are lots of plants and animalsthat live in Mt.Rainier. Some animals arechipmunks, cougars, red foxes, wolves, goat,elk and beaver but there is still many more. Alot of the creatures in the present have a lot incommon in the past. Also, when you saw thefood webs did you see some resemblance.Yes I bet you did the cougars, moles,chipmunk, and deer are some things that aresimilar in the past and present. I did not knowfood webs would be quite similar in this park.
  2. 2. In Mt.Rainier there are lots of animals butI am only going to talk about 2. The redfox and the coyote.I picked these 2 just because 1. I thought theywere cute and 2. they are things you couldsee often. The coyote eats deers, beaversand many more. but, it could be eaten by acougar.The red fox eats bunnies, squirrels and muchmore. Lots of things can eat them just like thecoyote cougars can eat them.
  3. 3.  Mt.Rainier is 97% is wilderness the remaining 3% is national historic landmark. Mt.Rainier was created in 1916. Wolves left but, will be returning soon naturally or from a program they are trying to create. There are about 3 birds that are endangered and 1 fish and there are 4 other animals that are endangered and people believed they occurred some point in time
  4. 4. yes there are a couple examplesof parasitism like some common onemosquitos and sometimes ticks. There ismutualism in this park to. Like bees andflowers
  5. 5. there are a few problems over theyears one thing is that wolves. Wolves arenow gone and they will only naturallycome back or they will start a program.Another problems is the have been tryingto count the species of fish but they cannotbecause beavers are building to manydams but, they have been researching thissince 1999.
  6. 6.  The mountain and the volcano Some museums The visiting centers The forest Meadow Some of there rivers Animals
  7. 7.  The beavers are building to many dams so they can’t do there studying. The fires can start occurring easily now. The volcano Beneficial The wolves might come back. So it is helping some of the animals that are getting over there carrying capacity like elk. The population is growing They are building new things like visiting centers
  8. 8.  The endangered species are the grey wolf, the grizzly bear, Canada inyx and the Chinook salmon. There are over 800 vascular plants about 159 birds, 63 mammals, 16 amphibians, 5 reptiles and about 15 native fish. The park contains around 26 named glaciers. There is over 382 lakes and 470 rivers and streams.
  9. 9.  Forests Subalpine Meadow Mountains Volcanoes Glaciers Ponds Rivers lakes
  10. 10. 5.Web History2.Sign in 1.Search settings
  11. 11. Hint: think of the TV show I just showed.

×