Cell phone: 00967-712374676
Place & Date of birth: Taiz, 1985
Martial status: Married
Address: Khawlan St. Sana`a – Yemen
Hani Yassin Abdulwahab Al-Qadasi
To obtain a position in a reputable company / organization where I can utilize my experience,
education and skills.
Mar 2010 up to Now, Sales Engineer, AlGarmani Trading Corp. (Oil Services & Trading Corp.),
Sana`a – Yemen
Sales and Purchasing Duties:
- Manage of three contracts with the customers (Supply & Maintenance).
- Act on the purchase requisition (issued by customer, manager or repair shop engineers).
- Confer with suppliers to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability,
delivery schedules and specifications.
- Determine methods of purchase such as direct purchase or consignment.
- Obtain quotations from different suppliers for products and services, analyses them and
prepare comparative statement of quotations and get it approved from the Manager.
- Prepare purchase orders on the basis of purchase requisitions and agreement with the
vendors or their approved quotation.
- Check the vender’s invoices with the purchase orders, Performa Invoices, purchase
requisitions and approved quotations.
- Follow up with suppliers for anticipated delivery dates and advise the customers accordingly.
- Follow up/Remind vendors in case of urgent or late delivery.
- Ensure that vendors/customers receive our purchase orders/quotations well.
- Get back signed copies of our purchase orders.
- Receive delivery note from vendor and send it to finance department for processing of
- Check credit balances of suppliers and follows up to Finance Department for payments.
- Chase the consignments arrival at port, boarder etc.
- Follow up the responsible persons to release the materials from air/sea ports.
- Prepare invoices to be sent to the customers along with the parts and delivery notes.
- Get stamped copies of the invoices and delivery notes from customer as a confirm.
- Ensure the documents are properly filed in a numerical sequence.
- Keep a close eye on new vendors and market conditions to have a quality purchases.
- Reporting to office manager and managing director.
- Contact with internal/external vendors, customers and freight forwarders by e-mail, phone,
fax and visits.
- Use all available tools of reminds.
- These days, working on tender of an oil company consists of 1371 items.
- Some times, receive/send materials from stock and make reports to the management for both.
- Some times, make a visual inspection for the received materials.
- Translate from/to my mates and foreign visitors and experts.
- Prepared all information and images of “Algarmani Trading Corp.” brochures.
- 2010, Make the inventory “with team” for the repair shop assets and other stuff in Aden.
- 2011, Make the inventory “with team” for the head office assets in Sana`a.
- 2012, Make the inventory “with team” for the repair shop assets and other stuff in Aden
- 2013, Make the inventory “with team” for the head office assets in Sana`a.
- Coordinator, coordinate and plan the rotation & travel for the engineers in the oil
companies & repair shop.
- Repair shop director “administrative affairs”.
- Coordinate visit plans/agenda for the experts and representatives.
- Follow up the customers to deliver the parts “required for repairing” to the repair shop.
- Book flights & hotels for the company`s technicians, visitors and experts.
2009, Computer Teacher, Academic Center,
Sana`a – Yemen
2005/2008, Automotive Technology Department,
Sana`a community college, Sana’a - Yemen
2004, Secondary School, scientific section,
Al-Kuwait Secondary School, Sana`a – Yemen
SAP program under sales and purchasing process.
Arabic: Native language.
- 2004, Four English courses, Canadian center.
- Nov 2007/Dec 2008, English courses, Canadian center.
- Oct 2007, conversation course, Canadian center.
- Sep 2008, conversation course, Canadian center.
2011, Distributors Training Course, Gulf Metal Foundry, Dubai – UAE.
2011, Distributors Training Course, Castolin Eutictic, Muscat – Oman.
2009, Launching program for business youth (Principles of accountancy, principles of business
administration, skills of sale, client service, micro enterprises, feasibility study, secretary).
Electronic Academic Developmental Society, Sana’a - Yemen.
2007, Trainee in Automotive Technology branch, NATCO Company, Sana`a – Yemen.
Development Training Courses
Customer service & selling skills, Tanmiaa Group, Sana’a – Yemen.
Project Principal`s Assistant, Academic Center, Sana`a – Yemen.
Urban diplomatic, Academic Center, Sana`a – Yemen.
Outstanding leader, Academic Center, Sana`a – Yemen.
Time management, Electronic society, Sana`a – Yemen.
The Creative Thinking, Electronic society, Sana`a – Yemen.
The Enjoyment of Success, Electronic society, Sana`a – Yemen.
Dealing with mistakes, Electronic society, Sana`a – Yemen.
Certificate of appreciation “for the effective communication with the maintenance staff”,
Canadian Nexen Petroleum – Yemen
Certificate of appreciation “for the outstanding, rapidly and effective reaction and assistance”
Nour Ship Management Co. Ltd – Syria
Active participant in (GHAZZA doesn`t need an Arabic convention) `s photograph exhibition,
Sana’a – Yemen
Ability to use more than one official e-mail address to manage the job.
Proficient in using computer programs (e.g. Outlook, Excel, word, Power point).
Recognize incoterms, required documents for shipments clearance.
Professional in Correspondence.
Manage the work systematically.
Internet research skills.
Good typing skills.
Interpersonal communication skills.
Organized and Focus on details.
Reporting necessary details.
Ability to work in multicultural environment.
Ability to work under pressure, challenges, and deadlines.
Ability to work efficiently within a team or individually.
Eng. Aidah Al-Jabri, Maintenance superintendent, Petromasila.
Mob: +967 711433549
Eng. Mamdoh Al-Suwari, Technical Manager of Algarmani repair shop,
Mob: +967 771026150
Mr. Ahmed Al-Fattani, Sales Manager, ABB Saudi Arabia,
Mob: +966 505505098
All Original Certificates Are Available Upon Request