Which of the following was NOT one of the
goals of the NEW DEAL?
25% 25%25%25%1. Relief for the
4. Financial Reform
Why did FDR have thousands of cattle, pigs and chickens
1. Prevent disease from spreading from
2. To help farmers by raising the cost of
3. To stop migrant workers from
4. As part of the WPA to give people
How did the Federal Government pay for
the programs of the New Deal?
25% 25%25%25%1. Increased taxes
2. Lowered tariffs
3. Reduced the
supply of widely
4. Deficit spending.
After tAking office, the roosevelt
AdministrAtion lAunched A period of
intense legislAtive Activity known As..
The New Deal WPA
The Hundred Days Legislative Limbo
1. The New Deal
3. The Hundred
4. Legislative Limbo
5. St. John
A day after taking office, Roosevelt
1. The White House
2. The Banks
3. The Government
4. The Border
5. St. John
Besides making sure the country’s banks were safe, why
did FDR close all country’s banks when he first took office?
25% 1. To stop the Hawley-Smoot Tariff
2. To reassure the country that the
banking system was stable.
3. To check individual banks’ cash
4. To improve the county’s confidence
Which of the following created the
25% 25%25%25%1. Glass-Steagall
2. Federal Securities
4. National Industrial
What did the Civilian Conservation
Corp (CCC) do?
1. Build 20 dams in the Tennessee
2. Created Jobs by building Schools
and other Community
3. Building Roads, Parks, Planting
4. Financially supporting Banks.
How did FDR react when many of his programs
were found unconstitutional?
25% 1. He offered a constitutional
2. He attempted to add more Supreme
Court Members to the bench
3. He implemented them anyway.
4. He decided to do away with the goals
of the New Deal