Hadeer Tarek Mokhtar Emara
Place of BIRTH: Egypt
Date of birth: 19th
settlement, Villa 130 , Cairo - Egypt
Seeking a career in which my skills and my academic background are used and
developed and having a strong knowledge in Public Relations to contribute to
the growth and the success of my employer.
• 1/12/2013 – Till Now : working at " Meamar Group"
Job Title : Working an Accountant.
Job Description: It is prepare and examine financial records and make sure that
records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time.
• 1/01/2013 – 1/10/2013 : working at " British Canadian columbine international
Job Title : worked in the Administration.
Job Description : Prepare the office administrator , office manager , organize
the meetings and prepare the reports.
• 1/2/2012 – 1/12/2012 : working at " Mobinil "
Job Title : worked in the customer service.
Job Description : Serves customers by providing product and service information;
resolving product and service problems.
• 2007-2011: Ain Shams University, Bachelor Commerce, English Section-Accounting
Department, with accumulative grade "Good".
• 2007: National High school, DR. Nermien Ismail (Egypt 2000) School
•July 2010: Trainee at schlumberger company , for a couple of weeks from 15/7/2010 till
Training Subject : My Training was in the Human Resource
•July 2009: Trainee at NSGB , Customer Service Department for a one month from
1/7/2009 till 1/8/2009
Training Subject : My Training was in Customer service representative
• 2014-2015: AUC certified English Courses, passes 7 levels out of 10 to be continued.
•July 2011: Cambridge, certified HR "Human Resource"
•July 2011: Microsoft, certified Course "ICDL”
• Arabic: Mother Language
• English: Excellent
•Working Effiently with Windows & Microsoft office application (Excel , word , Access ,
•Excellent knowledge of internet using.
•Excellent in communication skills
• Ambitious, self motivated and hard worker
• Extremely Organized and systematic
• Ability to work as a team member
• Able to adapt to any work environment
(References available upon request)