Successfully reported this slideshow.
Principles of Learning in My Own Words
Learning must come from the heart and will.
Learning is experiencing, seeing, feeling, and applying your own ideas.
Learning includes others.
Learning is an observation of our surroundings
Learning is an evaluation of our actions
Learning is sharing of ideas
Learning comes from our curiosity
Learning is a behavior of every people
Learning is best attained when the task is reliable with the stages
My researched quotations that state the significance of goals and objectives
(Don’t forget to state your source)
“A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.”
The teacher’s influence to the student really impact in the deepest part of the student. It creates
spark to the student’s learning. Therefore, the teacher should be a good model to their students
not only in terms of academic but also in terms of emotional or even to their spiritual lives.
Every teacher should remember that what they speak must be true and from the heart because
it creates meaning to the students
Research on/or come up with a lesson plan (cognitive or skill) that integrates a value/s.
Paste it here! You may want to refer to “Integrating Values and Subject Matter”, in the
Principles of Teaching 2, 2006by Copuz B., G. Salandanan and D. Rigor, pp. 91 – 92.) an
outline of the lesson development will do.
My Lesson Plan
The Parts of the tree
Year Level: Grade 4
Objectives Given different types of activities using media and
other types of assessment tools, with 70% of accuracy the students
will be able to:
1. To identify the parts of the tree
2. To create a creative presentation about the parts of the tree
3. To illustrate their own idea about the trees
1. Identify the basic parts of the tree
2. Describe the basic parts of the tree
3. Define each parts of the tree
1. What are the basic parts of the tree?
2. What are their main purposes/functions?
3. Why it is important to study the basic parts of the tree?
Unit Summary At the end of the unit, the students will learn more about the different parts of the tree
and know its purposes/functions
Assumption The students have a little knowledge about the basic parts of the tree. After our
discussion, they will able to understand more about the parts of the tree
Elementary Education in Science
Duration 20 minutes
Application to be
Microsoft PowerPoint, chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
Materials Laptop, flat screen TV and ICt, VGA, HDMI
Procedure 1. The teacher will give some motivations to get the attention of the student (e.g.
dancing, singing or others)
2. The teacher will ask show a pictures of different kinds of tree before introducing the
3. The teacher let the students to describe and identify the parts of the tree.
4. The teacher gives a seatwork about the about the basic parts of the tree.
5. The teacher gives an assignment, drawing, colouring and identifying the basic parts of
Output Assignment: Drawing, Colouring and Identifying
References internet sources:
Assessment Paper pencil test, Assignment and Seatwork
Illustrate your reflection on the best method teaching creatively on this page.
The teacher acts as the shepherd that guides and leads the students to learning.
1. By means of a graphic organizer show the characteristics of a constructivist and a
e to learn.
is a key
to carry out