Internet andNetworking SolutionsvDomainHosting.comTen Things to Do Today to Get Business
1. Send a handwrittennoteYes, not an email, a hand written, put in anenvelope note.
2. Clip and send anarticle of interest.Often, when you find a link that addresses aspecific need a customer had askedabout recently, this works to show youveremembered them.
3. Talk to a satisfiedclient and ask who elseyou might help.Or, ask for a recommendation on yourLinkedIn profile, not the checkboxendorsement, but the written referral intheir own words.
4. Send a thank-yougift to someone whoreferred you.Many of those gifts that Ive received, likethe drink cup from SEOmoz are withineye sight on my desk today. Theyre animportant part of doing things.
5. Give your businesscard to someone withinfluence.To track a business card, Ive useddifferent taglines below the companyname so I know how the card got to thatperson, for the ones I leave at theChamber of Commerce for instance.
6. Send a letter to theeditor of a magazineyour customers read.Right, but what also works the same on asmaller scale is a comment in a blog oronline community that your clientsfrequent.
7. Add fifteen people toyour mailing list.Or Blog subscribers to your blog, orfollowers on your Facebook/GooglePlus page, or Twitter followers, etc,etc.
8. Leave a compellingvoice mail.Give a call to action, that will get you a callback.
9. Make anappointment.Show you know your clients time isimportant and respect that.
10. Call a client youhavent talked to in twoyears.Update contact information, sharesomething new that would be a good fitfor their campaigns, and most importantdont be 2 years between calls!
Contact Us• Voice 360-447-7384• Email email@example.com• Skype vdomainhosting.inc also is available• https://vdomainhostinginc.desk.com