• Get more Vine followers and watch your brand grow on the newest
• Unless you are lucky and one of your videos is an editor's pick, you
have to work hard to get followers.
• Liking other vines, following other Vine users in your niche, creating
tags and making comments on other user's vines will also help get
you followers but this is time-consuming.
• These methods do eventually get you more followers on Vine but
there is no guarantee your vine will get the followers it deserves.
• Spend your time creating
engaging videos and building
brand awareness to succeed on
• Unless you have an unlimited
budget to hire a company to
produce videos showing off your
new products and promoting your
brand, you should devote your
resources to creating great video
content, not chasing followers.
• Consider your plan to get more Vine followers initially by buying
them as an investment in a powerful marketing tool.
• If you know that your vines are follower worthy, a little push will give
your vines instant credibility.
• Social media is a popularity contest and Vine videos with followers
attract more viewers because people always gravitate toward
whatever is already popular.
• Buying followers will put your brand on the same level as national
brands with built-in name recognition and bigger marketing budgets so
place an order today to get more followers on Vine.
• All we need is your Vine user id to get you a popularity head start in this
new, virtually untapped medium created by Twitter.