CyberSource Online Fraud Report
10th Annual 2009 Edition
Download your copy of the 10th Annual Online Fraud Report – 2009 Edition Today!
Managing online fraud continues to be a significant and growing cost for merchants of all sizes. While the number of fraudulent orders have been relatively stable, total losses from online payment fraud in the U.S. and Canada have steadily increased as eCommerce continues to grow. What will the trend be this year? The industry's most respected online fraud study analyzes benchmark data and practices you can use including:
* Detailed fraud metrics (fraud, chargebacks & order rejection)
* Detection tools used/planned at each stage
* Manual review rates, staff turnover and training time
* Full process practice/metric mapping
* Budgets (overall and how allocated)
Expert analysis reviews aggregate data as well as cuts by company size. Over 20 pages of statistics, analysis, charts and graphs.