Presented by: Abdulla Al-Jaberi
Course: ENG 174
Instructor: Mr. James
• Focus on problem and solution of global warming
• At the end of this presentation, the audience will
be able to:
× Know what is the global warming?
× Determine problems of global warming.
× Find possible solutions for it.
• My opinion
• Question period
• What is global warming?
× A serious problem
× An increase in average
× Greenhouse gases
• Main causes
× CO2, methane and nitrous oxide
• Carbon dioxide
× Burring of coals and fossil fuels
× 20 times of CO2
• Nitrous oxide
× The using of fertilizers in
• The rising in the sea level
× The low coastal areas
• Natural disasters
• Significant worldwide climatic changes
• The melting of icecaps
× Polar bear and fishes.
• Increase the pollution
× Revaluation of industry
• Simple solution
× Reduce greenhouse gases emission
• Stop dependency on fossil fuels
× Renewable energy
→Solar energy, wind energy and biomass energy
• Green areas
× Plant more trees
• Offset the CO2 emission
× Balance the emission
× UAE & Africa
• Individual solution
× Using public transport
× Saving electricity
• It is an international issue.
• All organization should work together.
• New technology should be used
× Increase the awareness
× Encourage people to use public transport