The Elections Board
• Elections Coordinator
• Publicity Coordinator
• Elections Outreach Coordinator
• Voter Education Coordinator
• Office Manager
• Website -- http://uoregon.edu/~asuoelec
• Elections Coordinator -- email@example.com
• Elections Board -- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nolan’s cell number -- (503) 887-7495
• Do NOT call after 10:00 PM
USE APPROPRIATE VERBAL AND WRITTEN
COMMUNICATION AND BE CLEAR.
BE AWARE OF YOUR DECISIONS AND THEIR IMPACT
ON YOURSELF AND OTHER CANDIDATES AND
THE CAMPUS COMMUNITY.
BE THOUGHTFUL, RESPECTFUL, AND DIPLOMATIC
WHEN SHARING YOUR PROSPECTIVES AND
BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU SAY AND YOUR
ACTIONS, INTENT AND IMPACT ON OTHERS.
• Contributions and expenditure forms
• Afﬁliates list
Ballot -- Voters Guide
Names will appear in a RANDOM order
in the voters guide and on the ballot. If
you are running on a slate, we will allow
that to be on the ballot.
Dates to Remember
MAR 29-APR 1: VOTING for PRIMARY
MAR 30: Candidate Fair AND Candidate Q & A
Session, 10am-4pm, AND Candidate Debates in
Gerlinger Lounge, 6-10pm
APR 5-8: VOTING for GENERAL Elections,
APR 6: Candidate Debates in Gerlinger Lounge,
Please stick around to
have your picture taken
for the Voters Guide.
Thank you for
We look forward
to see your