- Director = Directs the show and supervises everyone
within the creation of it.
- Producer = A producer is someone who creates the
scenes and conditions for making a movie. The producer
is involved throughout all phases of the film making
process. From development to completion of a project.
- Choreographer = Works with the dancers to interpret
and develop ideas and transform them into the finished
- Make Up Artist = Ensures that models, performers,
presenters and others have suitable make up and hair
styles before they appear in front of a camera or
- Production manager = Involved with the planning,
coordination and control of industrial processes.
Ensures that goods and services are produced
- Public Relations = Public relations (PR) is about
managing reputation, PR officers moniter publicity and
conduct research to find out concerns and expectations
of an organisations stakeholder.
- Stage Manager = manages rehersals, actors, directors,
designers, props and costume fittings, as well as
managing the performances on stage and lialising with
the ‘box office’ and ‘front of house’ staff.
- Journalist = Gather and report news on current affairs.
They are expected to present this information in a fair,
balanced and accurate way.
- Composer = Someone who writes a music piece for
theatre, T.V, radio, film, computer games and other
areas where music is needed. The music should be
properly notated so as to guide the musician/s properly.
- News reporter = Is a person who introduces or presents
or hosts something or reports it on the news. E.G:
- Runner = Is a entry- level position, the most junior role
in the production department of a broadcast, film or
video company. There is no single job description as
runners act as general assistants.
- Animator = A career in animation requires strong
familitary with the latest computer animation
- Communications Officer = Has to contact people from
other companies to gather information or even to invite
them on the show.
- Artist = An artist is a wide ranging and covers a broad
spectrum of activities to do with creating art, practising
art and demonstrating on art.
- Medical Artist = Need to have both artistic ability and a
comprehensive knowledge of anatomy and medicine.
They work in traditional drawing and painting by hand,
digital illustration, animation and modelling.
- Product Designer = A industrial/ product designer
employs a range of creative design, craft and
engineering skills and processes to design and shape
products for a variety of applications.
- Graphic Designer = Produce design solutions to
communicate their client’s messages with high visual
- Fashion Illustrator = Creates accurate images out of
ideas, representing products as diverse as hairstyles and
spectacle frames, they may use drawing, painting,
collage, stencilling or image manipulation software.