See-ming Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 646 373 9008
AWARDS & RECOGNITION Social Retailing Prada
+ Time Magazine’s Invention of the Year + Forbes, Business Week, Vanity Fair, The Associated
+ Patent-Pending Press, Executive Technology, CRN, Stores, iMarketing
+ BBC, CBC, CNet, CNN, International Herald Tribune, News, VAR Business and Entertainment Design press
New York Times, Red Herring, Reuters, USA Today, coverage
Washington Post and Yahoo! press coverage
EMI Music Publishing
Light to Unite 2006 + One Show Interactive Corporate Image
+ WWW Health Award Silver B2B Website Merit Award
+ Step Magazine Best of Web
+ WMA Web Awards Outstanding Website Reyataz SoundJam
+ WMA Web Awards Outstanding Website
+ One Show Interactive Merit Award MasterCard Weekends Matter
+ Omni Intermedia Awards, Bronze Winner + WMA Web Awards: Best Financial Services Rich Media
+ Graphis Interactive Annual Online Campaign
+ WMA Web Awards Best Non-Proﬁt Website + New York Festivals: Finalist
+ Communication Arts Site of the Week + Media Magazine Creative Media Awards
Duplexlab.com Regus Group
+ Graphis Interactive Annual + WMA Web Awards: Standard of Excellence
Light to Unite 2005 IconNicholson Holiday Card 2002
+ WMA Web Awards Outstanding Website + One Show Interactive Merit Award
CLIENTS AOL EMI Music Publishing MasterCard Advisors Regus Group
Bank of America Forest Laboratories MasterCard International Songwriters Hall of Fame
Bristol-Myers Squibb Fujiﬁlm McKinsey & Company Wall Street Rarities
British Airways IBM Morgan Stanley WebMD
Chubb Insurance GTE Project Rebirth Yale University
David’s Bridal Lucent Technologies Prada Ziff Davis Media
Rare Wine Co. AGENCY
Web site conceptual architecture IconNicholson
SML Portfolio 2008
Analytical Parcheesi AGENCY
Game instruction as game board Independent
Be rst to move all four of yours pawns from start to home home home home
Each pawn must enter home by exact die roll, counting
home as a space.
• After moving a pawn home, move any one of your pawns
an additional 10 spaces at the end of your turn. If you
can’t move one pawn the full 10 spaces, you forfeit the
Color in the circle depicts the allowable pawns
hand allows all colors.
loope allows only green, red and orange pawns
Continue to loop through from left hand side
Direction of pawn movements
Place blockades in this optional space
Entering your pawns Moving your entered pawns Doublets Capturing an opponent’s pawn Safety spaces Blockades
Enter pawns with die rolls of 5 You may move one or two pawns on your turn. For example, A roll of matching dice is called doublets. A roll of When you land on an opponent’s pawn by the count of Black grids designate Safety spaces. Two pawns of the same color on any space form a
• either a 5 on one or both dice if you roll 4 and 3, you can move one pawn 4+3 spaces, or doublets entitles you to another roll–and many also any die, you capture it. Return the captured pawn to its • Two pawns of different colors can never share a Safety space. blockade. A blockade cannot be landed on, passed or
• or any combination totally 5 (4+1 or 3+2) 3+4 spaces, or you can move one pawn 4 spaces, and entitle you to a bonus move. starting position, where it must be re-entered later. • Pawns cannot be captured on Safety spaces. captured by any pawn.
When possible, you must enter a pawn. another pawn 3 spaces. • Before your all four pawns are entered, take your turn as • If a blockade occupies your enter space, you cannot
• You must move whenever possible. usual, then roll again. After capturing a pawn, move any one of your pawns 20 enter a pawn.
• No more than two of your pawns can occopy any space • After all four pawns are entered, use the four numbers spaces at the end of your turn. • You may be forced to break up your own blockade if you
on the tops and bottoms of the dice for movements. If can’t move any of your other pawns.
you can’t take all four parts of your move, don’t move • The two pawns in a blockade cannot be moved forward
your pawns at all. Whether you move or not, roll again. Exception to form a blockade together on a new space.
captures +20 if an oppoent’s pawn occupies your enter space when you enter
Doublets Penalty a pawn, you capture it.
The third consecutive time you roll doublets, don’t move
your pawns at all. Instead, remove your pawn closest to
home (even if it’s on your Home Path) and return it to
your start circles, where it must be re-entered later. This
ends your turn.
analytical P A R C H E E S I
Place your pawns in the circles provided.
SML Portfolio 2008