Here are the main colors of the collection (left to right) I got
these colors from the fabric colors that F2W is using currently.
Bellow are the neutral colors that have been repeatedly mixed
and matched with the main colors throughout the collection.
Below are all the prints for the collection. Every other
look has a print, and we have 15 in total. The prints are
all from the Pine Crest Fabrics which F2W asked us to
use. The prints create the transitions from one color to
the next throughout the collection.
• Looks are numbered so we can easily refer to
them and share ideas.
• I have tried to keep a pattern so that we have all
categories (shorts, skirts, compressions, sports
bra,…) all through the collection.
• All the looks in the F2W catalogue have been
used, and in addition some of the items have
been mixed and matched differently to create the
number of looks we need.
• On the left of each slide you will see the color swatch
for each individual look.
• On the top right corner you will see the print swatch (if
• At the center of the page you will see the picture of the
design as it appears in the F2W catalogue.
• So that it will be clear what color goes where, there
are color swatches on top of the pictures, which show
which color or print apply to each section.
All the simple red fabrics in this
design will be in the red print.