1. What brandname did the Maharashtrian entrepreneur, Kaka Dandekar, coin
after seeing an American cigarette ad in 1930?
2.In 1996 what overtook Coca-Cola as being the most well known brand
name in the world?
3.Which mobile phone company shares its name with a fruit (it's Australian)?
4.Which is the World's most popular brand of cigarette?
5. What make and model of car was John F Kennedy in when assassinated in
6. Which cosmetics and perfume company was originally named The
California Perfume Co?
7. Which formula one driver is the owner of the luxurious Columbus Hotel in
8. Which company owned the ill-fated Titanic?
White Star line.
9.What is the name of Hong Kong's airline?
10.As in the music shop, what do the letters HMV stand for?
His Masters Voice
11.The Skoda car company is based in which country?
12.What is the name of the mascot on the bonnet of a Rolls Royce?
The Spirt of Ecstacy
13.What does the B stand for in BMW?
Bavarian or Bayerische
14.Whose autobiography was entitled 'Losing my Virginity'?
15. Who is the latest brand ambassador of Sony India?
16. This was an Indian brand created by Tata’s. Now it’s owned by
Unilever…….it’s a French word which also means Lakshmi Name
17. Mexico and Iceland have the highest per capita consumption of this
product.Every second 7000 of its products are consumed world over. If all
vending machines of this product are stacked one over the other it would be
over 450 miles high
18.In 1932 J.R.D Tata founded it as Tata Airlines….how do we commonly
know Tata Airlines now
19.Who are Bretton Woods Sisters?
World Bank and IMF
20.Cerelac is the brand, of which companies baby foods, if NIDO is a brand
21.The REDS, the company says, are a community of free-spirited riders with
Insatiable urge to discover the innumerable pleasures of riding and touring
22. Which is the world’s single largest selling buscit brand?
23. Which was the first Indian bank to open an international branch and
Bank of India in London
24.Who is behind the creation of logo for Wipro, Britannia, Marico & lakme?
25.Who was the first Indian actress to model for Lux?
26.Which corporate personality created the world record for achieving the
highest altitude by sailing in hot air balloon at the height of 69,852?
Vijaypat Singhania (Chairman Raymond’s).
27.By what name is Phiroze Jeejebhoy Towers better known as?
Bombay stock Exchange
28. What is British Airway's BPO unit called?
World Network Services
29. Cole Haan and Dry –Fit is the brands of which
30.“I too had a dream” is written by whom?
31.Breitling is a brand of which watch company?
32.Which company ownes Wrangler, Lee, Nautica and jansport
VF Corporations (Vanity Fair )
33.Which is the largest hypermarket chain in the world (in terms of
34. Who is the created Twitter, the social networking and micro
Jack Dorsey in 2006.
35.Which is the first Indian company to sponsor a car in NASCAR?
Mahindra & Mahindra
36. Which is the world's largest spirits maker?
Diageo it sells around 105 million cases per year.
37. Which company has the nickname "The Big Brown Machine".
UPS United Parcel Service, Inc.
38.Which fast food giant was associated with the promotion of movies
such as Star Wars, Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast?
The Burger King.
39.Which brand of sport shoes do the world’s fastest man Usain
Bolt endorsed to?
40.Which airline carrier was awarded the title of ‘Best Domestic
Low Cost Carrier’ in India for 2008?
41.The famous symbol of the Ferrari race team is a black prancing stallion on
a yellow shield, usually with the letters S F. What does SF stands for?
Enzo Ferrari founded FERARI as Scuderia Ferrari in 1928.
42.Old Spice, Gillette and Whispers are brand of which FMCG groups?
Procter & Gamble
43.Which alcohol is usually used in aftershave?
SD Alcohol 40-B
44. Pedigree and Whiskas are brands of which group?
45.Which Indian Retail Giant has been into "the Hall of Fame" and won "the
Emerging Market Retailer of the Year Award", by World Retail
Congress at Barcelona 2008?